I have been nominated by Kira Moore’s Closet for the: Tell Me About Yourself Award. I would just like to say Thank you! I appreciate you thinking of me.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
Thank you again, Kira!
2. Tell the world 7 things about yourself that you have not yet shared.
1. My favorite comfort food when I am stressed is two McDonald’s Cheeseburgers and a large strawberry shake, no fries.
2. I actually love to hand wash dishes!
3. I’m not sure that I shared this but I always cried at the happy endings of Doris Day/Rock Hudson Movies.
4. The reason I was so unsuccessful at a career was that I secretly wanted to stay home and take care of the house.
5. My secret wish in grade school was to be Julie Andrews in “The Sound of Music.”
6. My favorite film of all time is “Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.”
7. My political views in High School seem totally Fascist to me now.
3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers and let them know. In no particular order…
Thanks to each of you for being a part of my life.
Kisses to and warm hugs to all!